I mentioned yesterday my love for kids handprint art. Those tiny chubby fingers, stamped or traced, fill my keepsake boxes. If you should happen to feel the same way about tiny handprints – then you are in luck! Here is a post full of kids handprint art!
May contain affiliate links – thank you for your support.
If you are reading this, it also must mean you spend your time in the company of ones with little hands. Please be sure to check out my eBook or Book – I filled it to the brim with Educational Quiet Bins!
Keepsake Worthy Kids Handprint Art
1. Five Reasons I love Grandma. This cute handprint was used as a Valentine, but would be a sweet love note anytime!
4. Giraffe. The Wills Family. This is so cute!
5. Owls. Kids Activities Blog. Love this idea of doing this with siblings!
6. Ducks, Cows, and Sheep. Adventures in Mommyhood. Such sweet and simple crafts for a farm unit!
7. Lion and Lambs. Meet the Dubiens. Will March come in like a lion, or a lamb? Either way you are set with these sweet handprint crafts! Grab some paper, paint and construction paper and you’re good to go.
8. Chicken. Artsy Craftsy Mom. As you may know, we have a thing for chickens at our house … and we will certainly be making these at our hatch day party!
9. Ballerina Tutu. Meet the Dubiens. I know, I already included Jill Dubien in this round up … but how sweet is this tutu?! Find some simple pink ribbon for the added cute bow.
10. Elephant. Art by Cari. We made elephants similar to these with Benjamin’s teeny tiny 3 month old hands. I have them framed waiting to hang in his nursery (waiting for a year now ….)
11. Sunflower. Creations by TamiLynn. We have sunflowers all over our house … but none made with little chubby hands (yet!) This looks great in a frame, too.
12. Tree (Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree to be precise). Alphabet Antics @ Lilteacher. This was one of my favourite books while I taught Kindergarten – and these little trees would have been great extensions!
13-37. ABC Animal Handprints. Craftulate. A handprint animal for each and every letter of the alphabet! Thank you Craftulate!!
38-50. 12 Months of Handprint Art. East Coast Mommy. A cute handprint art idea for each month. This would make such an adorable calendar!
With all of these great ideas we certainly have plenty of inspiration to keep little hands busy! I hope you now do too!