I have created some resources for you that I would like to offer to you for free. I am calling these my “School Closure Homeschooling Printable Bundles”
It’s a mouth full, but that is kind of how I always roll. Long complicated titles. It’s my thing. (That and chickens.)
That being said, I also recognize that little ones thrive in a routine, and many of you are wanting to settle into a routine as school closures might end up being longer than originally thought.
I believe I have found a very happy middle ground, friends.
Each Sunday, for 10 weeks straight, I have uploaded brand new “school closure homeschooling printable bundles”. These bundles are organized by grade. There are 10 bundles for each grade.
Inside each bundle you will find everything you need for your child to continue to learn math skills and literacy skills.
In 20 minutes a day.
Yes, just 20 minutes (maximum) per day. The rest of the day can be filled with meaningful learning opportunities that can happen around your home:
- Join our FREE virtual classroom for daily fun, hands on learning (Just “like” the How Wee Learn Facebook Page)
- play board games
- play cards
- draw together
- go for a bike ride or walk
- bake something special
- make dinner together
- teach some budgeting with meal planning
- let them play, play, play!
For those of you wondering if these 20 minute homeschooling bundles (ahem, I mean ‘school closure homeschooling printable bundles’) are really enough – they are.
Please trust me. They are plenty.
You will be amazed at what 20 minutes can really do!
Now just before the grade specific resource pages, I want to share with you a few little teaching tips and information about the bundles.
- When your child is writing a word, help them to stretch that word apart by saying it very slowly. They can write the sounds that they hear. This is called “phonetic spelling”. Words do not need to be spelled correctly, that will come with time.
- Children develop skills at all different times. If a question is too tricky, simplify it for your little one. If it is too easy, extend it a little. You are creative!
And now, the “School Closure Homeschooling Printable Bundles”! Simply click the button below that you require and your will find your resource page full of hands on learning ideas and the printable homeschooling bundles. I hope these resources are helpful to you and your family at this time.
To begin, select the grade you would like
Week By Week Homeschooling Bundles
I hope these resources are helpful to you and your family at this time. It is my goal to support you during this challenging time. Please share this page with your friends and family who could use these resources. Thank you very much for supporting me in this venture!
We are in this together and we are better together.