Looking for Easter crafts and activities for the weekend? Well, look no further! Um – well, actually look just a little further down the page.
Here are some awesome Easter activities to keep everyone happy and spending time together this weekend. Easter activities for preschoolers, toddlers, and big kids too!
1. Easter Egg Potato Stamping. This simple craft was a BIG hit on the website this year. And for good reason! It is so simple, loads of fun, and great for kids of all ages!
2. Textured Bunny Easter Craft. If you happen to have some lovely weather this weekend, why not give this one a try outside? We made these bunnies with two ingredients that I bet you have on hand!
3. Easter Egg Name Puzzles. These are a great activity to have for little ones on an Easter Dinner Table!
4. Playdough Decorated Easter Eggs. This one might be a great quiet activity after a busy morning. Or another one that might be great at the kids table!
4. Mess-Free Sensory Easter Eggs. Love that this one uses sticky contact paper instead of glue to hold the tissue paper! Brilliant.
5. Nature Walks. I may just start throwing this on to the end of each of my round-ups … because really, I cannot think of a time when we wouldn’t go for a nature walk! Well, perhaps that’s not true …. I don’t think we would go out mid-tornado … unless there was an awesome photo opportunity of course. And this link has lots of different ideas to add some extra excitement and keep everyone having fun!
This weekend also happens to be Sammy’s Birthday, so we will be doing lots of celebrating! I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of fun, family, and the outdoors!
Thank you so much for reading friends! I hope you have a wonderful Easter.