Thanksgiving is a perfect holiday to do some crafting – keeping wee ones busy and having fun. These 10 Thanksgiving craft ideas for kids are AMAZING! There is something on this list for everyone. While here in Canada Thanksgiving is long since past (and the winter snow tells us so), I know my American friends are just about to celebrate so I wanted to share.
If you are hosting a Thanksgiving dinner, or bringing your kids to one, consider bringing one of these crafts along too!
Here are the 10 awesome Thanksgiving craft ideas for kids of all ages:
1. I thought I would start of the show with our Hilarious Bobbling Turkey Hats. These hats are so easy to make and an absolute riot to wear!
2. These adorable Tissue Paper Stained Glass Turkeys by Debbie at Happy Clippings are so easy to make. They look gorgeous on a window too.
3. These simple colourful turkeys by HuppieMama look lovely and bright. And best of all they are so, so easy. I bet everything you need to make it you already have!
4. These Turkey Marionettes from No Biggie certainly look impressive! What a fun project for some bigger kids to tackle.
5. Perfect for all ages is this turkey play dough invitation to play by Fantastic Fun and Learning. I would love to play this right alongside my wee ones!
6. These cute and easy to make pine cone turkeys by Bear and Lion Mama are another craft that would be great for any age. I love crafts like this because they can be made as simple or complicated as the creator would like. I can picture my Madeline’s turkey now: ball gown, tiara, high heels …
7. No Thanksgiving craft round up would be complete without one using a toilet roll (or paper towel roll cut in half for those opposed)! These paint chip toilet roll turkeysby Happy Hooligans are so sweet!
8. We always have contact paper (or sticky paper) on hand. There are so many creative uses for it!! Just like this sticky paper turkey by Teach Preschool. I love all of the learning that can happen with this craft.
9. If you happen to have little wee ones joining you for Thanksgiving dinner – break out the brown paint! How cute are these footprint turkeys by Life with Moore Babies?!
10. Last, but certainly not least, are these paper plate turkeys by I Heart Crafty Things. Couldn’t be simpler and how colourful and pretty!
These 10 Thanksgiving craft ideas for kids has something for the young and the young at heart, the creative and the not-so-creative, the mess-loving and the mess-free-loving … something for everyone!
These crafts are great ways to keep your kids table busy during Thanksgiving dinner. Some might even keep the adult table busy too!
If you are looking for even more ideas, check out these 30 Thanksgiving Activities from Busy Toddler!
SO much to be thankful for this year – like you! Thank you so much for being here and joining me in this space. It means so very much! xo
You might also like45 Gorgeous Gifts Kids can Make