Happy Halloween!! I thought it would be fun to do a great big round up of all of the Halloween Activities and Crafts we have shared this year. They are all perfect activities for Halloween Day.
From learning to sensory , crafts to poems, nails to carving – there is something for everyone!
1. Halloween Fingerprint Treat Bags – this was a guest post I did for the wonderful blog Buddy and Buddy. A perfect activity for Halloween day – preparing for Halloween Night!
2. Sight Words on the Pumpkin Patch – sneak in a bit of fun and learning with this sight word game – also great for learning letters or numbers!
3. Pumpkin Name Puzzles – another sneaky learning fun activity is this Pumpkin Name Puzzle! Our most popular Halloween post – and for good reason. So much learning fun!
4. Lite-Brite Pumpkin Carving – do you still have a pumpkin waiting to be turned into a Jack-o-lantern? Here is a fun and easy way for toddlers to participate!
5. Halloween Sensory Bin – a relaxing Halloween-y bin with lentils and beans. A sticky tree too for some added fun!
6. Shaving Cream Jack-o-Lantern – a messy one for the bravest among us to tackle on Halloween Day … I dare you!
7. Painted Pine Cones with Matching Poems – Halloween is a great day to create 5 little ghosts or pumpkins out of pine cones.
8. Dixie Ghosts – My personal favourite. So soft, simple, and cute!!!
9. Q-tip Skeleton – Great for all ages.
10. 4 Halloween Crafts perfect for All Ages – if you should happen to have a whole crew at your house on this Halloween Day, these are for you!
11. Halloween Nail Art – A fun and quiet creating activity to do together.
12. Jack-o-Lantern Window Art – This one is great for very excited wee ones. A quiet and relaxing lengthy activity!
13. Facial Tissue Ghosts – a classic Halloween Craft!
Have fun today and make it a memorable Halloween for you and your wee ones!!!! I hope you make many not-so-spooky memories.
Please consider Liking us on Facebook and Following us on Pinterest to find even more creative learning activities for wee ones!